#fridayhashtags

January 9, 2015

via: someecards
  • I'm so glad it's Friday.  This week, between working, therapy, and the brace I have to wear at home for my knee, has kicked my ass and I'm exhausted.  Like, so tired that I took a full hour for lunch and laid on the break room couch for most of it.  #agirlsgottadowhatagirlsgottado
  • Andi and Josh from The Bachelorette broke up yesterday and I feel like it personally devastated my life in a way that is unacceptable for a 28 year old.  I do this every.single.time.  I get emotionally invested and then terribly upset when (shocker) it never works out.  #ithurtssobad #whyamimarried #justkiddingilovemyhusband #butgodjoshmurrayissofine
  • Our friends R+K got married in December and tomorrow we are having a party for them to celebrate.  These are two of my absolute favorite people ever so I can't wait to celebrate their marriage and the fact that we are now all old, married people.  #wifeystatus
  • Until said party, I intend on doing exactly as that e-card says.  Bum Leg= Bum Meg.  See what I did there?  #lazydays #funnygirl
  • I have a love/hate relationship with some people's blogs.  I won't say who, I doubt they read mine anyway, but still.  Like, I can't stop reading them but they drive me crazy and I want to hate them!  But I can't stop reading them.  #howdoesthisevenmakesense
  • I cut my hair and I wish I hadn't.  I love my hair stylist (like, adore her to the moon and back) and she did a fabulous job, but I may have been feeling a little too adventurous and now I can only really wear it one way.  Maybe I should just play with it some more.  #beautyblunders
Before I end this totally pointless post, I just want to say thank you to everyone who has left me comments on my last two posts.  It reminded me just how much I really, really missed you guys and what a little family I have here in this blog world.  I'm glad to be back around these parts.

all my love, always

7 comments:

  1. I cut a lot of my hair right before Christmas because it was getting so thing and stringy at the bottom. My hair girl was like lets cut it off blunt style and grow it back out so it is thicker and healthier....but I miss ittttttt so much! It's just hair...but it's not...ya know?!?!

    I am so glad you are back to blogging! I missed ya! Have a fabulous weekend and take care of that knee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I'm apart of that old married couple club also. LoL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove your hair! But I totally understand. With my hair skills I can only wear my hair one way no matter what length. Haha. I was sad about Andi and Josh too but I had a feeling that they were trying to fake it till they could make it. So I wasn't too shocked. Why did they have to lie on Monday though? Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #bobbypinsandbangs #whydidithinkthiswouldbecute #beautyfail #ilookedbettertwoweeksago xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dying at your hashtags. Especially #justkiddingilovemyhusband

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sad over the Andi and Josh split because they seemed so perfect together and they were perfect together Monday night on the Bachelor :(

    Also. I need to know who you are talking about in bullet 5 because A. I love a good love/hate ready and B. I'm nosy #sorrynotsorry

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a couple of blogs I read like that too...but I just read for entertainment and never ever comment ha!

    ReplyDelete