the project of me.

March 13, 2014




For a couple of weeks I've been really feeling like "Hunger and Happiness" didn't fit my life anymore.  Will I ever really find the balance between being hungry and being happy?  I think so.  Have I yet?  No.

The Meighan Project is all about me-  my life, my weight loss, my wedding planning, learning to be a runner one asthma attack enducing jog at a time, beauty products, etc... I'm a generic, non-specific blogger.  I'm a work in progress.  So I changed the look of the blog and slapped a new name on it.  It's me, every single day.  The project that will never fully be complete, because there is always room for improvement, learning, growing, etc... 

I love sharing my life with whoever wants to read it.  I talk to new people daily through so many different platforms.  I am told that I'm an inspiration, which is crazy, because so many people inspire me and don't even know it.  I love this world, this life, and this blog.

This is just my beginning, and I'm really freaking happy about it.

 

4 comments:

  1. I love the name change! Your progress is amazing & I can't wait to follow the rest of your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name change AND the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your new name and the look! I think it is just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete