untitled just because I said so.

July 16, 2014

I'm in a funk.
I'm trying to work my way out of it.
In the meantime, feel free to check out some of these older posts.
Also, at the bottom are some of my favorite blogs, so check them out too.
Be back soon.
Love, love, love.

SURGERY POSTS
+Gastric Bypass Part I
+Gastric Bypass Part II
+Gastric Bypass Part III
+Weight Loss & Progress
+Before Surgery
+Bikini Post

JUST FOR FUN POSTS
+Target Haul
+Reading List
(I just finished a book from my list!  I'm starting on The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks, so if you want to join me in reading, let me know!)
+No Rules, Just Writing
+The Journey & Steve Miller Concert

CHECK OUT THESE BLOGS
+Allieology-  she's blogging every.day. in July.
+Knock on Wood- a fantastic blog about all things life
+Life by Nadine Lynn- I dare you to read her blog and not LOL.
+Girl Brooks- blog designer and fantastic writer.
+All Things Bold & Bright- sweet, funny and gorgeous. just, yes.


6 comments:

  1. Girl you and me both. I don't know what it is, but I'm so over everything right now and it's totally bringing me to funk-status! Big prayers and hugs for you in hopes you'll find your way out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seriously made my day. I hope you find inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No time for funk. Get pumped for our girls night next Thursday!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hi! I'm going to link up your post today because it's about FAVORITE BLOGS :) Also, love you and i'm here if you need to talk about your funk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe funks are no good. Hope it goes away soon.

    Thanks for the shout out! ::hugs::

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I hope you feel better soon! I hope I didn't pass my funk on to you. I agree with Nadine, just look forward to Thursday, it will be a blast. ps. You are the best!

    ReplyDelete