#1800minutechallenge

March 25, 2014

click me.


Every time I feel like I need to figure out a new routine at the gym, a new class to take, or a new way to motivate myself, Erin comes through with yet another brilliant idea.  If you haven't been to Living in Yellow, you've obvs been living under a rock.

My wedding is a little more than 6 months away.  Summer is right around the corner.  And for some reason, with everything I have going on, I sometimes find it hard to get motivated to work out.  [After work, school, wedding stuff and life in general, making it to the gym sometimes hits the back burner.  I'm not proud of it, but it happens.] So I joined Erin's challenge and will be working out approximately 30 minutes a day in some capacity.  God knows I have tons of workout DVD's at home and since it's still light out in the evenings, I can work on my running/jogging/walking.  Having one more thing to keep me accountable helps kick my butt into shape.  WEDDING DRESS, MEIGHAN.  WEDDING.DRESS.

So there's that.  Also, I promise sometime this week I will do a Six Flags post and I will post a video answering your questions soon!  Lots to do, people.

Don't forget to check out Allie's post for Tough It Out Tuesday!  Have a good day lovelies!

7 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Someone else to join in on the madness with me! We so got this!!! An average of 30 minutes a day should be obtainable...even if we break it out into 5 minutes here and 10 minutes there to squeeze it all in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, I am so glad you are excited about this! Thanks for sharing it on your blog and participating in the challenge. So excited to get this thing started! You are the best (insert the kissy face emoticon here)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great challenge! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome. It makes it a little less stressful to have an accountability partner, good for you for joining!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this and just signed up!!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found your blog through the #1800minuteschallenge hashtag. Just signed up to join!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are doing so well! I am truly inspired by your story every time I read a post. This is a great challenge and I'm totally going to join! I can't wait to see the progress and stories of everyone participating!
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete